John M Henderson Locomotives incorporate the sophisticated designs that make our Machines the world’s leaders. These Locomotives are designed for operation with either Wet or Dry Quenching or both.
As with all other John M Henderson Machines, the Locomotives can be supplied to be fully Automated and provide Manless Operation.
• Inverter controlled drives giving precise and smooth travel drive function. Drives sized to allow removal of braking systems on Quench Cars, all braking carried out by dynamic braking
• Externally mounted drives allowing for easy access for inspection and maintenance
• Component selection is based upon the hostile environment, ensuring maximum reliability and minimum maintenance• All Cabins are stainless steel and insulated, pressurised and air conditioned.
" Our Locomotives employ the sophisticated and cutting edge design that make John M Henderson Coke Oven Machines the world’s leaders "
Gary McCombie, Managing Director
- Machine Net Weight: 50Tonnes
- Machine Length: 10 Metres
- Hauled Vehicles : CDQ & Wet Quench Cars
- Cycle Time: 9 minutes
- Travel Speed : 270M/min
- Manless Operation
- Inverter Control Drives
- External Drive Systems
- Anti-Collision Device